Monday, August 01, 2005

What is in a name?

Not that I never thought blogging would be neat. I have. Now, is the only time in my life that people may want to read what I have to say. With the move to Seattle, I thought that it would be a great way to post at one location and not have to call/email people individually. I will try to update daily, perhaps more? Let's feel it out first.

First, off topic, but something I wanted to address. I have been realizing in the last year or so that I have grown and adapted to changing my name. It is much cooler to be "The Giff" or "giff's wife". I love the fact that Rob's name is trunkated to be something cool. While, I was just as happy having the last name Raspor. You really couldn't make anything out of it. "Hey, The Rasp!" not cool. Hell, Rob even has a drink named after him. Can you imagine anyone kicking back with a glass of "The Rasp?" again, not cool!

I will also have the ability to update pictures to this thing. This will come in incredibly handy when sending photos of Seattle, once I get there. So please check back so you can see what I am doing.


Also, I have allowed people to post comments to each post that I make. Please feel free. Don't ask me to post about my new job, I would hate to get fired!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. Maybe I should take mine public too. :)

Anonymous said...

Cool, I will look forward to seeing all the updates! :-)