Sunday, August 21, 2005

How many days should I Bumbershoot?

Not to be a total downer, but yesterday was a real low for me. I didn’t do anything. I actually had oh… 6 hours to spare and watched 3 lifers. Alabi Co-ed Call Girls (one of my all time favorites) and Silencing Mary. I then had a headache, probably from watching TV all day. I went to bed at 9:30 and work up at 9:00. Not bad for 11.5 hours of sleep.

This morning, I got up. Called Rob, called mom and dad and went down to a coffee shop for a latte and to read the paper. My day is already better. I cleaned up and have some pictures to show.

So, Seattle has a music festival called Bumbershoot. It’s a huge 4 days festival and seems like a lot of fun. This year, they will have some hot acts. I think. Including, Elvis Costello, Dashboard Confessionals, Garbage, Trey Anastasio and The Donnas. Now, the only problem. Like any marketing savvy person would suspect. All the big named acts are on different days. So, if you want to see all these acts you would have to go every day. It’s $30 for a two day pass and I don’t think that I can physically go there without hating people more then I already do. So what do I do? Any suggestions are welcome and I need to make up my mind and buy tickets this week otherwise the price goes up a ton. If anyone has seen these acts live and have suggestions. That may help me make up my mind.

I am on my way to a wine class this afternoon. How to explain the taste of wine and how to match food with wine. Seems interesting and a nice way to fill the void on my Sunday afternoon. I will post with pictures later.

No comments: