Sunday, August 21, 2005

My husband... my hero

I know I complain about having to be here alone and all of the things that I have been doing in Seattle. But, I can't forget to mention my wonderful husband, who, without his support.... I wouldn't have taken this job in Seattle. He is in CT working is butt off getting our place in order and ready to sell. Next week he is hoping to have it ready so the realtor can do the virtual tour pictures. The realtor seems to be really excited and suggested a starting list price that was over what we orginally thought for our place. Great news. He also suspects that it will sell quickly. Not bad for our first house. But, Rob is working so hard to get everything done. He is putting in hardwood upstairs in the library, installing white trim everywhere, and installing the door frames and trim around the doors. That work is so tedious and time consuming, I wish I could be there to help him. But, it sounds like he is getting a lot done and probably more so without me there to bother him all the time, like I usually do.

Here are some pictures to show his progress upstairs.





And when Stewie wants to sleep. She doesn'r care where she is.

No comments: