Friday, August 12, 2005

Nothing beats When Harry Met Sally on a Friday night

Well, I am dead dog tired after my first 3 days of work. Someone gave me the advice one day to always start a new job on a Wednesday, that way you won't have a full week of work and noone wants to go to work for a whole week on their first week. I t ried to clean out some boxes, I ate my left over burrito, and now I am sitting on the couch watching one of my favorite movies and typing this. Oh wait. Let me get a glass of wine to make this a little better. AHHH. This is great.

We have a company picnic tomorrow, but after only knowing people for 3 days, I think it is too early to start mingling with the compaies and spouses at this picnic. I can handle only so many social activities and I think last night was it for the week. The weekend hold nothing more then just unpacking and another run to Kmart (my new favorite store) to buy another shower curtain and some other items.

Some of Rob's friends from college will be in town tomorrow night and Sunday. I think I will get together with them, maybe dinner and drinks. Turns out they work for seperate companies and somehow will be in town for business next week. How weird. I should get back to my wine and movie. I wish I had something more exciting to write.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading these things.