On Thursday we went to East LA to clean up the streets and graffiti - which was really fun - even if I was hung over. That night we had to get dressed up for a big party. Luckily for me, my co-workers are not just co-workers they are friends too, so we had a lot of fun.
There are many things I dislike about LA and this trip just reconfirms why I would never live there. However, we had a ton of fun and poor Rob had to hang with 3 girls all weekend. Some of my favorite parts were.
- Laying by the pool for 2 days and the temp was in the mid 80s
- Having breakfast at a small cafe with Rob in Beverly Hills
- Drinking 4 bottles of wine before our Dinner Reservations at 10:45 on Saturday night
- Eating dinner at Mario Batali's Pizzeria Mozza. It was SO GOOD. Highly recommended.
- As always, neutral dropping the Dodge Magnum.
Below are more pictures of the FUN weekend.