Friday, August 19, 2005

Allison 0, Laziness 1


I am having such a hard time getting up in the morning. I really need to make some changes. Nothing notable happened yesterday or today other then I got to come home much earlier then normal because I have training and they start at 9:30am and leave at 4pm. Sounds good to me.

This morning I made the bus. It was such a clear morning, I was so excited to see that Mount Rainier was out and I got to look at it the whole ride to work. I never thought that I would actually enjoy looking at that as much as I do. The thing is huge and I can’t wait to see it closer when Rob gets here.

My training was in the International District / Pioneer Square and it’s a pretty cool area. It’s pretty diverse and a little quieter then the financial district, but cool just the same. On Thursday I ate at a sushi place and had some super fresh salmon rolls. Then today I ate at a place called McCoy’s Firehouse and had some Chili WITH texas toast. I have been brown bagging it, but it’s a little different when I have training an no place to eat.

This weekend will be a lot of nothing. Getting my bank account in order. I got a surprise check from Arts & Ideas today. My last paycheck. Not very much money but at least a little something. I also have to finish this paper in order to complete my program for school.

Ang wanted to see a pic of my new shoes, so here they are. Please don’t make fun of them. I think they’re cool. I can’t stop shopping. There is something wrong with me.

3 comments:

Parry Drive said...

Where'd you get them? Do they come in any other colors? I love them!

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allison said...

Yeah, I got them at Nordstroms. They come in black on black and also tan with a blue bow. You should get the blue ones, they would match your whole wardrobe. :)