Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Last night at Chez Gifford

Last night was my last night at our place in Deep River. I could have been sad, but I have been counting down the nights until I didn't have to sleep here anymore because the beds are so uncomfortable. When I try to sleep downstairs, the baby usually wakes me up. Last night, he shut up till 3am. A nice accomplishment.

I am just working on packing and making sure that I have everything organized and ready to go. We are flying out of LaGuardia in NY, so we will have to leave pretty early this afternoon. We all know how Rob is, and he will be home about 45 minutes after he says he will.

I am going to my friend Eric's tonight for dinner and drinks in Royal Oak. I get to meet his girlfriend/wife to be. Then tomorrow we have the rehersal and rehersal dinner and Chris's mom and dads. Then the wedding on Friday. We have a bruch at the local pool park on Saturday morning, but after that we have no plans. I called the hotel in Seattle to make sure I could check in later and they said it was fine. I plan on getting there at like 2:30am on Sunday morning.

I bought Chris and Bridget a gift cerificate to a great Steak House in Denver. I am sure the gift cert will barely cover the dinner. But, I think it would be nice to go out for a nice steak dinner, when you otherwise wouldn't. I also tried to get them a few other things off their registry. I think I am all set with that.

I found this awesome house in West Seattle yesterday. Here is the link. http://www.johnlscott.com/PropertyDetail.aspx?GroupID=6133479&ListingID=10450214&Sort=0

I want to see if they do an open house this weekend and maybe I can go. It's totally too soon to buy anything, but I would like to see the inside.

Well, I think that is all fro now. Pretty boring,busy day today. I may not be able to write until I move in, but I will try. Until then.

No comments: