Sunday, August 28, 2005

New and Notable

Not much new and notable here for the past few days. I can easuily bullet point anything of interest.

- Rob went up to Worcester, Ma this weekend to meet his parents and help his grandpa clean out his house. We were able to obtain their sterling silver flatware that they received 60 years ago as a wedding gift. The silverware has an engraved G on it. I have always LOVED that silverware and thought it would be so cool if we could have it some day. So, Rob was able to get that this weekend and I think when we get it here, I will look into having it professionally cleaned and polished. I know his grandma used to just put it in the dishwasher so I bet it could use some TLC.

- I am now about 25% done with my paper. I am not sure of this figure, but it seems right to me. I would really like to have it done in about a week, so I guess I will get working again tonight too.

- Everything is all set for my Brian to get here on Monday. A new litter box, wet food, dry food, and treats. I can't wait! He will keep me company. Stewie is to follow on the 9th.

- I went down to Pike Place market today to get some flowers. There is a picture along with a cool picture from Ang and Chris for our anniversery. The flowers were $5.00. Can you please tell me what was done to my wedding flowers to make them $120.00 more then these? I know I had some different flowers, but really. I don't get it? Weddings.... what a scam. I will never regret having a big wedding, I just think vendors take advantage when it's a wedding.




Well, that is all for now. Let's hope this hurricane comes down a few categories, those poor people in New Orleans.

1 comment:

Parry Drive said...

When are you going to update again?