Monday, November 24, 2008

Local Blog Shout Out

As you may already know, we live in Beacon Hill. It's an area just south east of Seattle, but still very close to downtown. It takes me about 15 minutes by bus to get to work, I just can't justify driving even if I wanted to. We really like living here. It's great to live in a neighborhood that is up and coming yet you see the same faces at community events, we are all trying to make it a better place. We will have a light rail starting in summer 2009 as well as a fancy new park, so it's great to see the change here. I see the same people from the library, to yoga, to the veggie stand, to the coffee shop and lawn bowling that's a great feeling especially since I am so far from where I grew up and this feels like home. I read a few Beacon Hill, Georgetown, and Columbia City blogs because they are the most local news that I can find.

Here are a few that I like:
Mid Beacon Hill
Beacon Hill Blog
North Beacon Hill
Beacon Lights
Blogging Georgetown
Columbia City Blog

No comments: