Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gratitude

Gratitude, appreciation, or thankfulness is a positive emotion or attitude in acknowledgment of a benefit that one has received or will receive.

Here is a small list of what we are Thankful for this year.


1. The happiness and health of all of our family and friends
2. Our own health, happiness, and home
3. Our cats and especially Stewie's health, she is now 100% cone less
4. For this year, our jobs. Let's hope that both Rob and I can keep ours through 2009.
5. Travel. We're so grateful that we get to travel as much as we do and see different parts of the world, especially now when it's just the two of us.
6. I'm thankful that I have a yoga studio within 5 blocks of my house. My physical and mental discipline and ease of mind since starting a regular yoga routine has really given me a stress free life.
7. Rob is thankful that I like to cook (see pic below)


8. And we are thankful that we get to see sunsets like this outside of our living room window


Have a great Thanksgiving - make sure you give a Thanksgiving shout out to everything you are grateful for.

No comments: