Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lebowski Fest Seattle 2009

The question is, will there be a Lebowski Fest 2009 in Seattle?


A little off normal subjects here, for one night at least. I am generally a pretty big fan of the movie despite its crudeness and hilarious vulgarity... but until recently I did not know so many Lebowski fests existed. Strangely enough, I probably wouldn't fit in with 98% of the others attending... unless there are as many people who, like me, consider Walter Sobchak a slight edge above The Dude in this film. Don't get me wrong, there is much to find hilarious about The Dude, and I do. But I have to admire Walter for the genius portrayed by John Goodman.

Back to the point. Apparently there was a Lebowski Fest in Seattle a year and a half ago. No clue on when/if the next will occur. But, the good news is I am officially on the mailing list. Stay tuned as updates warrant!

No comments: