Monday, November 10, 2008

Next Project

I have 3 favorite patterns right now and once I finish the windowpane coat - which by the way looks awful on all of the models in the link above. AND all the posts say things like "I would never make this for myself" so now I wonder if I even should have made it for myself. Maybe it's going to look really bad on me? AUGH. I will be looking for the next sweater to make when I finish the windowpane. Which of these 3 do you think should be on my next project list?

Last Night on the ferry out of this Rowen pattern book. It has some amazing patterns!


And what about this sweater. It seems like the pattern doesn't come in English, but I really love it all the same. I think the pattern book is here.

This pattern was originally going to be my next project. The pattern is from SweaterBabe. I love this sweater, but I also love the above 2...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I vote for the middle one! top one could be a problem if you want to eat something.........
All of them are pretty complicated!

Anonymous said...

Number 3 for sure! I love that one!!