Thursday, November 13, 2008

Let's keep that winning streak rolling!


Last week's win at the Metrodome (possibly the classiest active sports arena, since the Silverdome was put out to pasture a few years back) was a pleasant surprise! In an effort to over-sandbag, I expect nothing above another flogging this weekend. It's always nice to set your expectations nice and low, to prevent unnecessary disappointment.

Speaking of football, thankfully I never really cared enough about pro football when I lived in Michigan to pledge allegiance to the Lions. But, then again, the Seahawks aren't far ahead! Despite that, I was finally able to get an affordable ticket for this weekend, so I will finally get to experience a game at Quest Field. A skillful routing delivered by the Arizona Cardinals is on the Sunday forecast.

And finally, carrying on from yesterday's posting, all you Bond enthusiasts have a good flick to catch this weekend!

No comments: