Saturday, April 29, 2006

Yuk, a rainy Saturday.

Last night Rob and I tried a restaurant over in West Seattle that we have been meaning to try to a while, but it's always so busy and it's tiny besides. It's called LaRustica and it's right across from the Sound, it has a wonderful view. We waited what was supposed to be 25 minutes and it turned into about an hour. I think the food was worth the wait. It was really good. The tables are totally close quarters. Even closer tables than Rocky's, our fave in NYC. Anyway, the food was fantasic and the breadsticks were wonderful had it not been for the annoying couple next to us, it would have been a perfect night. We'll go back for sure. You can't get gnocchi at many restaurants, so when you find it it's a real treat.

Today I went to Target and spent my life savings on things I most likely didn't need. But it sure was fun. For the rest of the day Rob and I started to tile the backsplash for the kitchen. I think it looks great and hopefully tomorrow we can grout it.

Leaving soon to go watch movies with some friends. For us, that is real treat. I can't remember the last time I watched a new movie.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks like something out of a math test, using tiles of 2 different sizes! It's looking wonderful; nice warm colors! You two are amazing!