Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Afternoon Baseball Games = BAAAAAD COMMUTE

The opening day for the Mariners was yesterday. I left work at 5:30pm and the game got over at 5:25pm. It took me an hour and a half to go 3 miles. I need to think ahead for these afternoon games. I love living close to the stadium, but I know the traffic will get old. It’s only these afternoon games though, from what I hear.

Today was a great day. It was so comfortable that I wore a skirt to work with no tights or anything, turns out other people had sandals on. Looks like everyone is getting the spring bug. When I got home I planted my herb garden. This summer we’ll have garlic chives, parsley, cilantro, oregano, mint, and basil. I know I will use the basil for pesto and mint for fresh mojitos . The others I am sure I will find a use for. Also I planted a strawberry plant. It was light till 7:45pm! Rob was cutting the grass.

I am working on this shrug. It’s nice and easy and I have this super cute yellow yarn that is soft. I am not sure that it looks super comfortable, but I am not ready to graduate to a sweater yet!

I haven’t moved on that blue handbag yet. Soon I hope. It will be cute to go out to dinner with.



1 comment:

Parry Drive said...

Hey, your links don't work...