Saturday, April 15, 2006

Georgetown's Stellar PIzza

We love the Georgetown neighborhood. It's to the west of us and is a really cool, industrial, and artsy little area. It is also home to our favorite Pizza place, Stellar Pizza & Ale . Not only is the pizza great, it's a super fun atmosphere, and they have some of the best local Microbrews on tap. We go there a lot and love it everytime. Last night we met there after work and then took the bus home, which gives us front door service.





It's been raining all day, but it's given Rob the chance to do some things around the house and then I have been working on finishing my handbag, which I did. It's super cute! Pictures below. It's not all play for me either, by the way, I am also cleaning and doing laundry and catching up on old episodes of Love Connection.


- Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is adorable! great color!!

Adam's mother sent me 10 sets of vintage handles today - i can't wait to do something fun with those! =)