Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Sorry I haven’t been around, I’m buried in laundry






My washer and dryer got here last Saturday. I did about 6 loads of laundry and I still didn’t finish them. If I had to choose, I would take a new washer and dryer over a new microwave any day of the week. Our microwave has been sitting in a box since December and I totally don’t even miss it. It took 1 day for my dryer to be broken and we bought a new one. Here is a picture.

On Sunday, we planned to not really do anything because it was raining. So just working in the house was in order. Then, around 2pm it started clearing up, so I begged Rob to drop everything and go up to the Skagit County Tulip Festival. It was really fun and really pretty, even though the storm moved north and it wasn’t very nice. We had some kettle corn and walked around. We stopped in LaConner and had lunch at the LaConner Brewing Company and had the Official Tulip Festival Ale, which was fantastic. Rob and I love exploring new areas and this was really fun.

No comments: