Saturday, April 01, 2006

Hey, I thought Spring was here!


The rain spoiled my excitment to plant the herb garden this weekend. Not that I should be surprised. We were both so busy at work this week and I was really looking forward to it. Now looking outside, it's just cold and rainy. It's not like I have nothing else to do.... still. Humph.

I do have errands to run. Target being one of them. There are also boxes that need unpacking and pretty much every other household chore you can think of. This morning Rob went to work and I was knitting and watching Sixteen Candles, sounds like a perfect Saturday morning to me. When he got home we went to All City Coffee in Georgetown and got a latte. Then went to Petco and stopped at a lawn mower shop. It is too hard to find a push mower these days. :(

We had a big weeked last weekend. Rob's dad was in town and then on Tuesday I met my aunt and uncle for dinner with my cousin and her husband. That's more family in 3 days than we have seen since August. It was fun for a change.

I have got some projects in mind for knitting, but first I owe my sister a scarf and some other things, hopefully I can get those in the mail this week. Take time to browse the pictures below, there is the handbag I am working on, the new pendant light shades, stewie and a cow toy, the new chair and sconces, and a pretty tree outside.

More updates later this weekend.



No comments: