Sunday, September 18, 2005

Is it possible to be addicted to coffee?

I know the logical answer is yes, but this is a little strange. Every weekend, I get a really bad headache. For those of you know me, me and headaches usually go hand in hand… but, for the past 3 years, I only get headaches when I don’t drink enough water. Now, every weekend I have a headache. I figured my laziness and tv watching was to blame. Today, I figured that I think it is because I don’t start my day off with coffee.

Rob and I have this joke, in Seattle Mother Nature needs her coffee before it starts to get nice out. It’s always cloudy and grey in the morning and then the sun comes out and it’s nice around noon or 1pm. Is it the same for me too? At work, we have a really nice coffee machine, so I usually have 1 rarely 2 cups a day. Sometimes I have a latte. On the weekend, I don’t have coffee till much later if at all. I left the coffee maker in CT with Rob. I bet that is what it is.

This weekend was slow and I was nursing my headaches and a really bad cold that I think I finally shook. We accepted an offer on our house in CT. It’s nice to have that out of the way. Of course, we have to go through all the red tape, but everything should be fine. Rob will be out here in about 3 weeks. I canned 7 jars of homemade applesauce and am making Chicken Noodle Soup right now.


This week/end I am actually going to be really busy. Monday I have to get my hair cut at a place I found Vain. Then, I have to quickly run to Fremont because I have volunteer training for the Fremont Oktoberfest. The training is going to be at the Adobe Building, which is the headquarters for.. you guessed it… Adobe. On Tuesday night, I will be hitting happy hour after work for one of my co-worker's Bday. Then on Saturday I am going to hit the beer tent at the Oktoberfest as well as the Chainsaw Pumkin Carving Contest (don’t worry I will include pics). Then on Sunday I am working the race, so it would be a pretty action packed week I hope.

As for TV. Apprentice Martha Stewart is on this week, The Biggest Loser (my fav), 7th Heaven premire, So you think you can dance, Super Sweet 16, and my new favorite, My fair Brady. Gosh, I love the fall.

Oh, one more thing. My last paper for my masters was turned in and graded and I am now done with school woohoo! Have a great week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, your headaches could definitely be lack of caffeine.