Saturday, September 10, 2005

PST ain’t so bad afterall

We were so excited to get up and watch the Michigan v. Notre Dame game this morning. Imagine being able to wake up and watch it while eating breakfast! I am happy to report that the noon games are not tape delayed, but instead are on at 9am. This makes for more efficient football watching. We get to sit in our jimmies and watch the game. At half time, I may venture to the shower. I am looking forward to EVERY Saturday in the fall.



Rob missed his flight on Thursday night, but I promptly picked him up from the airport on Friday morning with my attitude in check. The traffic sucks sometimes from CT to NYC, so we knew this could happen. Stewie was a real trooper the whole way. In no time at all, did she get all cuddled in and friendly. In fact, when we came home later that afternoon she was on top of the kitchen cabinets in the area between the ceiling and the top of the cabinet. What a little Brat! Now that the two a re back together they are looking for trouble.

I have pictures below of the cats from this morning and from the Seattle Duck Touron Friday afternoon. I also took Rob to one of my favorite burger joints so far Red Mill Burger Last night we went to see Oasis It was my first time seeing them and I loved it, I found that it is one of those rare cases where musicians play their own instruments, sing their own songs and still sound better then on the CD. That just doesn’t happen anymore. Later today we are going to drive around and then go to the Mariners game tonight with a friend from work. Rob is enjoying it here, even though the weather isn’t holding up that great.

Our place is also officially on the market and we have some interest. You can check it out here

No comments: