Sunday, November 04, 2007

Happy Halloween

This year we had even less trick or treaters than last year. One of them was our 3 year old neighbor who stopped by only because he 'had" to. I don't know why we had less people... I guess next year we'll put up lights all over the house to make it as inviting as possible.

The best thing that happened on Halloween was that we took Stewie to the vet and she is doing a lot better. Now she is allowed to take her cone off! She is licking her stomach a little, but nowhere near as bad as it was before and she was so happy to have it off. Stewie and Brian dressed up for Halloween too!

On other notes, I was able to go to a Seahawks game a few weeks back. I had amazing seats right on the 20 yard line about 5 rows back. This was my first Seahawks game and it didn't disappoint. It was so loud at Qwest Field, my ears were ringing. I have more pictures here too.

No comments: