Friday, November 23, 2007

I got a new camera!

Yes, we braved the crowds today in an effort to find a laptop for Rob and a camera for me. Circuit City at 5am. Doesn't everyone do that? Sure seemed like it. Unfortunately all the laptops were gone but my camera was still in stock! It's a Nikon D40. After seeing and trying a few of my friend's and sister's dSLR camera I slowly began to realize that I am missing out. I would hardly call myself a photographer, but this camera takes one heck of a picture. I am so thrilled to have it. Thanks Rob... for the early Birthday and Christmas present. You are off the hook about that diamond necklace until next year.

This blog is about to get a lot more photo heavy! Here are my favorite pictures so far. If you hate cats.... please disregard this posting. You can also view all of our on Flickr the quality is actually a lot better too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh wow - the kids look so great with your new camera! great job with the pictures. :)