Saturday, October 20, 2007

Where have we been?

I don't really have a good excuse for why we haven't posted to the blog. I guess that we have just been too busy to think about it or to make time to do it. We're trying to complete all of our outside projects before the rain starts for the winter. Right now the weather is hit and miss, one minute it will be raining and the next minute the sun will be in full display. I guess we have to take advantage of it any chance we get.

We finally got the hot tub in the back yard and the next step will be for Rob to get electricity out there and build a small deck around it. Today, I spent some time finishing the edging around the fence and then planted some nice winter annuals.

Tomorrow I am going to my first Seahawk's game. Since Rob isn't going, our good friend Adam & Liz have invited him down to their place to watch the game instead. Below are some fun pictures from the yard and 1 of Brian.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is that beautiful entrelac thing that Brian is snoozing on? You did a beautiful job on it; not the easiest thing form most knitters! Your yard is becoming a spa! Looks beautiful already!