Sunday, November 18, 2007

Copy Cat

If there is something that can be said for my BFF, Liz... she seems to be VERY organized. Especially in the world of Arts & Crafts. Check out her blog posting here about how she organized all of her knitting tools. Then check out my copy cat attempt. If you know me at all, I might be the messiest person in the world. This is a big step for me.


The KnitPick Options set might be the best thing that I ever purchased for a hobby. I got them about a year ago and haven't had to buy another needle (except addi turbo). The only problem with these needles is that they are not marked, so you have to constantly recheck the size.

On another note, yesterday we met our new neighbors and went to breakfast at Calamity Janes in Georgetown. we haven't been there for breakfast yet and aside from the prices being a little high, my breakfast was great.

I'd also like to report that I was able to take a class a "wine of Italy" class at the new Culinary Communication Institute in Beacon Hill. This School has been going on for the last 5 years at the chef's home in West Seattle. Recently, they moved into a new restored house in Beacon Hill. Honestly, Rob and I were hoping for a wine cafe, but after visiting the class and meeting the owner I am so excited to take more classes and get to know them a little better. The class was really well done and I am very happy that have moved into Beacon Hill and that they see the opportunity there and are excited about what the next two years will bring.

No comments: