Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Full Circle Farms

I have to say, having produce delivered right to your neighborhood is probably one of the most convenient amenities of living in a city. Especially a city surrounded by farmland. For the last few months Rob and I have been receiving bi-monthly deliveries of fresh organic produce from a local farm called "Full Circle Farms" It's been really nice. I haven't had to go to the market in ages and it really forces us to prepare meals using things I would never buy like turnips and beets. Here is an example of what will be delivered this Thursday.

Green Chard Russet Potatoes
Baby Spinach
Bunched Carrots Sunchokes
CeleryNavel Oranges
Mangos Braeburn Apples *
Cremini Mushrooms *Shallots

Bosc Pears

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

I've been wanting to do something like this, but the deliveries never come around my area (go figure -- I'm way closer to farms). Do you find that you end up with TOO much or just right?

Mom said...

That is awesome.