Monday, January 25, 2010

Blue Ribbon Cooking School & Night Skiing

Tonight Rob and I have a packed schedule. I am meeting some friends to do one of my favorite activities. Taking a cooking class. We're going to Blue Ribbon Cooking School in Eastlake and taking a tapas class. I have been here a few times and it's one of the best cooking schools I have been too. They have great chef's with all different backgrounds and there is never a shortage of food and drinks.

Here is the menu for tonight:
Culinary Destinations: Spanish Tapas and Spanish Wine Tasting

Menu:

Pintxos (Bite-Size Tapas)
Pan con Tomate with Jamon
Confit of Mushrooms
Orange and Thyme Marinated Olives

Tapas
Salad with Seared Piquillo Peppers Stuffed With Manchego Cheese and Quince Paste drizzled with Sherry-Honey Vinaigrette
Grilled Asparagus with Salsa Romesco
Patatas Bravas with Saffron Aioli
Pork Tenderloin Simmered with Dried Fruit, Wine and Brandy

Dessert
Spanish Olive Oil Pancakes with Chocolate
Rioja Soaked Apples
Spanish Coffee


While I am off cooking Rob is headed to Snoqualmie Pass with some friends for night snowboarding tonight.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

How was it? The food looks amazing.