Friday, September 11, 2009

Labor Day Fun

We visited my parents over labor day this year. We were really fancy and flew right into Escanaba airport. Easy pick up for mom and dad. The strange thing is that the plan had to stop in Iron Mountain first which made it only a 20 minute flight from IM to ESC. Weird!

My parents took us to one of their fav restaurants and one I hadn't been to since prom, The Stone House. Then on Friday, Ang drove to Gladstone and we went out for a fish fry (my all time favorite thing to do in the UP). On Saturday, my mom organized a really fun golf scramble and party afterward at the camp. Sunday, we had a corn hole competition and went four wheeling. That is... until I blew the engine up on dad's four-wheeler! Monday, we flew back home. Before we knew it the weekend was over and we had a ton of fun! Thanks Mom and Dad for hosting us. :) Below are some fun pictures from the weekend.













No comments: