Sunday, September 20, 2009

Trek Triathlon in Seattle

Trek Woman's Triathlon in Seattle. Last Triathlon of the season. The season that was supposed to consist of only one! The person who told me that sprint tris are addicting was totally right. What a summer!

The days are shorter, that was obvious this morning. We got up at 5:45 am and it was still dark. By the time I got to the transition area to rack my bike, the sun was just starting to come out. It was so cold, but at the end the sun was bright and it was a beautiful day. It was so much fun to cheer on all the friends that I trained with this summer. My bike and swim time were the best that I've had so I'm proud of the way I finished. There are also more pictures here on Flickr.
After the race Rob took me to Lottie's for stuffed French Toast and Mimosas!
Next Up: Pearl Jam tomorrow night!

No comments: