Sunday, May 24, 2009

Restaurant Roll-Up

I wanted to write about some of the restaurants that we have either tried lately or would like to try.

1. Pearl in Bellevue - On Friday night we met some friends there for Happy Hour and got strong armed into meeting on the eastside. Just kidding I'm not closed minded - I am just not into the eastside. Anyway, they have a great happy hour with food and drinks half off. I would go back for sure. The Happy Hour times are 4-6, so it makes it hard to get over there but it was nice anyway.

2. La Medusa - This has been on my list for years. On Wednesday night they make all their dinners from items they purchase at the Columbia City Farmers Market. This summer, we'll finally try it out.

3. Portage Bay Cafe - This is my favorite spot for brunch. It's a little expensive but so worth it. We've only been here once so far. We have a very important celebration of the 5th of July that is NOT our anniversary and we're planning to go back! Stay tuned to find out what that is. *Correction, this special event has been moved but I will still blog about it when it's complete.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments: