Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Four Days in Vegas

Last weekend I had a girls weekend in Vegas with two of my good friends, Cathy and Cindy. Luckily Cindy won us a hotel room for 3 nights at Caesars Palace, so the room was taken care of. Rob also had some friend that were getting married that weekend so he came down to spend 2 nights as well. Lucky for him, my friends actually like Rob better than they like me so he gets to come on all the girls trips.

We spent the days at Caesars Pool and sat in the hot sun and at night we would go out to the bars. I never went to bed before 3am. Vegas as usual.

Despite my general feelings for nightclubs, we decided to go to PURE one night. The club is pretty sweet. It has a deck that is outside and overlooks the strip. It's worth it to wait in line for that reason. It was pretty sweet. Caesars also has another bar called Shadow Bar, which was also one of our main stomping grounds of the weekend.

We didn't really leave Caesars until we wanted to play beer pong at Oshea's. There Cindy and I beat some young British guys at beer pong and celebrated for the rest of the day.

It was a good time and it's fun to have weekends like this once in a while. Next stop Lake Havasu.

No comments: