Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Weekend Recap

Sorry for the delay on the weekend recap. We were in Colorado last weekend for a wedding that Rob was in. It was one of his friend's from high school and the wedding was at the Wild Bason Lodge in Allens Park, CO. It was an incredible setting for a wedding and right against the Rocky Mountains. To my surprise there was NO cell service, which was a blessing because I would have been on my phone/email all day Thursday and Friday working.
We rented a cabin with 4 other friends/girlfriends and the weekend was just a blast. Rob has an incredible group of friends both from High School and from college and I love that they are my friends now too. Every time we see them it's like no time has ever passed. The cabin was very rustic, but very cute. There was a back deck that runs over a stream so all you could hear was running water. No tv, radio, or phones, it was So nice!
On Saturday we drive around the Rocky Mountain National Park. neither one of us had ever been. It was great! I wish I would have had my hiking shoes to go hiking too!
I love to knit anywhere!
Whalen, Rob, and Coleman

Jon and Rob acting funny
The happy couple
Andrea Colman, Rob, Jon, and me

Lots of Elk!

Rainbows!

No comments: