Saturday, August 30, 2008

Friday Favorites

I'm late on my Friday Favorites this week. I had the luxury of having yesterday off of work have a four day weekend. I have no idea why, but I'll take it.

I went to High Maintenance to get a facial. Not to be confused with High Maintenance Bitch in Wallingford, which is a pet groomer. Yet Rob can never seem to get it straight!
This is my favorite place to get a facial. I've been going here for over two years - every 6 months or so. It's a super small spot in Capital Hill, they do a great job there and I treated myself yesterday.


Another favorite for this week is that College Football is starting this weekend!! As we speak, I'm watching College Game day. I'm sad to see that the summer is almost over, but this is literally my favorite time of year. I can't wait to see how Michigan does this year.


The last favorite is a blog is a great personal finance blog that I've been reading for a while called My Money Blog. It's really a great resource for bank accounts/credit cards with good interest rates as well as a really cool impulse spending calculator - which is especially helpful as we move into the holidays. And a lot of other tips as this guy (who is a little younger than me) strives to get his personal net worth up to 1 million dollars. It's pretty cool.


That's all for now. I gotta go wake Rob up so he can make me coffee (I can't make my own) and then I am headed to yoga.

No comments: