Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What's the Story Morning Glory?

I'm in training all day today in Bellevue. I even had to drive to the Eastside! In the 3 years that I have been in Seattle I have only driven to work 2 times and this was one of them. And to the Eastside on top of it, this is a big day!

After work (training) I am going to drop off the car at home and take the bus down to Belltown to Branzino in Belltown to have dinner with a few friends. Then I will rush down to Qwest field to meet Rob and see one of my favorite (through Rob) bands. Oasis! You might be asking if they are still around, but as luck would have it they are! It looks like Ryan Adams and friends are opening for them so that should be pretty cool. The show is at WAMU Theatre, which is a weird venue located inside Qwest Field.
I know I still need to post pictures of the bathroom, but we were camping last weekend and I just didnt have a chance to yet... I will. I promise!

No comments: