Sunday, July 13, 2008

This Blog is Back!

It's finally time to get this blog back in order. Hopefully I will get some help from my husband to keep it up to date with the projects and fun stuff we have going on around the house. I'll be trying to include some regular updated things to the blog as well. My friend, Liz, does a really great job with a Mosiac Monday and Friday Favorites so I might start to incorporate that as well to make sure that I maintain my strong userbase (HA!).

You might be wondering what we've been doing for the past 2 months? To name a few of the top activities...


1. Celebrating 5 years of marriage!
2. Traveling back to Michigan for a camp party

3. Practicing up on our lawn bowling skills - I am currently playing in two leagues. Wednesday and Thursday nights.

4. Working on the basement bathroom

5. Gardening like crazy

6. Doing a lot of yoga

7. Listening to Mariners Baseball

8. Riding our new scooter - Correction, the scooter doesnt go up hills, there is no "riding" going on right now.

9. Visiting our new favorite restaurant in Portland


Rob - enjoying some wine at the Corson Building for our Anniversary

Us - At Sarah & Jeff's Wedding

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is a cool picture of Rob and of course you know I love that fancy one of you guys.

glad to see the blog back. please update on your home projects - i love to see that stuff!