Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Favorites

Mad Men on AMC. The Season Premier is on Sunday night and I know they will be playing marathons up unto then. Last winter was the first season and in my opinion, it is by far the best show on TV and the #1 reason why I cannot cut my cable right now. Start watching it now - you will not regret it. The new Interweave Knits for Fall is out and I found one of my first fall projects. The WindowPane Coat. If done correctly, I could see myself wearing that coat very often. I'm trying to do a fair amount of stash busting right now so I am stuck making a lot of socks and baby items, you know, items that can take up all the trash yarn in stock. Anyway, I love love love this jacket and need to make it in the fall.

Have a great Friday! Stay tuned for updates on our new garage door.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i haven't heard of Mad Men. i just looked it up though and it sounds good. i'll have to see if I can catch up on the first season. is it online?