Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thank you for being a friend...

As you probably know, I love the Golden Girls. I loved watching it as a kid on Saturday nights and I love watching it on Lifetime as an adult. The jokes never get old - Dorthy is always a B*TCH, Blanche is a SKANK, and ROSE is a DUMBA$$. Yesterday at work my cube neighbor told me that Estelle Getty was showing up as "volcanic" on Google Searches. I asked "why, did she die or something?" She did die, it's very tragic. Another sure sign that I am getting old and my youth is slipping away at my fingertips. RIP Estelle, you were the best!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's interesting, Al, Rob used to watch that show (reruns) every afternoon after school! It could have been him writing this posting!
just a mom's 2-cents-worth comment...I liked the show too! I think I remember reading that Estelle was actually younger than some of the other actresses on that show. Cute little lady who you didn't want to get on the wrong side of!