Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites!

Nordstrom's Annual Sale. I love Nordstrom's, it's one of the best things about living in Seattle. People think you are crazy if you even think about buying shoes somewhere else. And once you experience the great return policy, you'll understand why. Friday is the start of the annual sale and although I didn't because I hate crowds, I did so some shopping online.
Yoga on Beacon is one of my favorite places in the world. It's the best way for me to get relaxed and get away from everything. I've been going there for about 4 months now pretty regularly - I try to go every day, but I always miss Tuesdays. You should check out Power 2 with Dee which is one of the best workouts and I'm always sore the next day! If you live anywhere close to Beacon Hill, you should check it out.


Have a Great Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

crap - i keep forgetting about the sale! i need to check it out soon.