Friday, August 10, 2007

Seattle Summer

I have to admit. I am really disappointed with this summer so far. It's been pretty dreary and no sun. we've had about 3 weeks of nice weather. On Wednesday when I played beach volleyball it was freezing!

Last weekend we were in San Diego for Coleman and Andrea's wedding. It was a lot of fun and so nice to see all of our friends again. The wedding was beautiful and Andrea is a great match for Jamey. It was a fun short trip and I can't wait to go down there again. Lucky for us we got compensated for missing the Blue Angels in Seattle and were able to see a C-17 during the ceremony, but I was the only one who turned around to take a picture. Click here if you want to see more from the wedding.
Once we got home, we had to go straight to working on the bathroom. The plumber has been here for 3 days now and I think by Monday we can have the inspector come and start working on the rest of it. I'll take some pictures this weekend. Hopefully I will make some more headway on the rest of the pillows in the living room as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of what looks like perfect weather and a great setting for a wedding!