Wednesday, August 15, 2007

work. Work. WORK

And not even the 9am-5pm type work. I just finished mixing, pouring, and generally helping Rob with the cement in the new bathroom floor. After passing the plumbing inspection, Rob is quickly working (and I'm helping) to get that floor leveled out so we can tile this weekend. We picked up the tile this weekend and I can't wait to see how it looks!

The good news is the summer weather is back and it was 80 tonight while I was playing beach volleyball at Alki. It was so nice! I hope it stays around for a while longer. I'll post more pictures after this weekend when bathroom starts to progress.

The bathroom from the basement.
We're practicing sustainability by reusing the old door for the new bathroom.
Next to it is the shower pan for the shower that will be tiled.


Who likes to manually mix cement?

No comments: