Saturday, July 28, 2007

New Pillows and Pictures!

Since I am the queen of starting projects and never finishing them, I figured why not start another one? A few weeks back (you may remember) I made new pillows for the living room. After looking at them for a few days, I decided that I hated them! So I went on a mission to find some fabric I really liked and I thought would match the living room. Alas, I found something I loved. It's from the Fresh Cut line designed by Heather Bailey. I wanted to see it on person before I bought it and finding it was NOT easy.

To make a long story short, I finally found it at a shop that I should have tried from the very beginning. It happens to be a quilt shop opened by the sister of one of my co-workers in Ballard. She had one the best selections of fabric for a young hip crafty people. I loved the store. So I found my fabric and a few others matches too. I made this small patchwork pillow today.

Also are some pictures of my lovely stargazer lilies. I planted them last year when there were only 3 buds, I was pleasantly surprised to see that there are over 10 now.

Rob is also making some major progress on the bathroom before we leave town next weekend. We got 2 sinks and 2 toilets delivered to us this morning and he has been working on the framing for the bathroom. I can't wait till it's done.

No comments: