Tuesday, May 01, 2007

What’s been keeping me offline?

I started my new job this week. And although it’s the same company, just new responsibilities, I am now doing 2 jobs until I can safely transfer one over. So that’s keeping me busy.

What else? Last weekend my very best friend, Michele, came to town. Although it’s been a long time since I last saw her, it always feels as if she lives just down the street. Her aunt also lives nearby so her mom was here too. It was a fun weekend just hanging out and doing touristy things. Rob was also gone the same weekend, so it gave us even more girl time. I had a bunch of cute pictures that I accidently deleted, because I am a dummy!

All my spare time has been consumed by Mabel and Macie. No, not new cats. New projects!

I am just in the beginning stages of this.
The yarn overs and all the counting seems to be worse than I expected.
Will update with a real live picture soon.

I'm actually almost done with this one. It's much easier, even if I am not sure it will look good on me.


Oh And - If you want to see pictues from Italt... go here:

No comments: