Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!

Mother's Day is in honor of the best Mother who ever lived ... the Mother of your heart.

This morning I received a nice card from my little guys, Stewie and Brian. Thank you!



I had a trip for work to New Orleans and finally got home on Friday night. The city is a tad shady, but I had some of the best food I've had in a while. It was a work function as well as a philanthric mission. We rebuilt a baseball field and held an auction. There were two notable restaurants that we went to while there:

NOLA - one of Emril's restaurants. The service was superb and the food followed the service. I had redfish, a local favorite, and it didnt let me down.

Mother's - This is one of those restaurants that everyone talks about as being the hole in the wall that you have to go to when in New Orleans. I had
Jerry's Jambalaya and it was so good. However, everything looked so great on the menu, I know you couldn't go wrong with what you ordered.

No comments: