Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Vacation Mode

I think Rob and I both have been suffering from cabin fever. I remember this happening last year around this same time. Although we went away this past Thanksgiving and Christmas, it's still not vacation. Make no mistake Giffords & Raspors, we love visiting you.... I'm sure you understand. While I was making this new banner, I was looking through our old pictures from our short vacation in Ireland in 2004. Ireland is one of the best places ever and we had SOOO much fun! If you never saw the pictures from Ireland, here is a link to take a closer peak.

I think we are about 21 days out until we leave for Rome and I can't even tell you how excited I am. We've wanted to do this trip for as long as I remember. I'll post more details as departure time draws near.

In the meantime, there is not a lot of home improvements to report, which is why the blog has been slow.

The only exciting news is that our friends, Liz&Adam, got us hooked on Nintendo DSlite. I'm not a gamer, but I might be known to have all my guy friends from work over to play a little Mario Kart, but that's the extent of it. This Nintendo DSlite is wonderful. I bought it on Saturday (Rob got one too! Although he's too cheap to buy one new so he got one 3mo old for 23% less than I paid) and we brought them over to Liz & Adam's and they all sync up using wifi and we played Mario Kart against each other. I can't think of a better Saturday night. It was really fun. This could also be why the knitting has been pretty slow as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally posted pics from that night on my blog. =) Good times.