Saturday, February 03, 2007

Happy Birthday To Rob

I know I'm a few days late. Happy 28 to Rob! Finally he has caught up with me in age and I don't feel so old!
After my knitting class I met Rob to celebrate at barolo in Seattle. It's a newer Italian Restaurant that has a very cool, sexy, modern vibe. I like it. The Happy Hour rocks and the dinner was great too! Although the gift I bought for him didn't get here yet, he was happy to see that the cats gave him a gift certificate to the gap with a homemade card. They are so thoughtful.

We're still putting the finishing touches on the basement laundry area, but have you seen Rob's faucet? Also, if you want to see more pictures, click here.

He's so proud of it. We found it at a used restaurant equipment store and now we can wash and pre rinse anything of any size.

No comments: