Sunday, February 11, 2007

The first sign of spring?

This morning I looked outside and saw that we had one flower blooming on the tree in the front of the house. If I remember correctly, this tree bloomed in mid Feb. last year. It has been pretty sunny and almost unseasonably warm, but I was pleasantly surprised to see this flower.

The weekend has been relatively uneventful. Rob went on a long hike yesterday with some friends and I stayed home. I was able to get some knitting done (another baby sweater) and also start on a hat. We tried a new restaurant yesterday and we really enjoyed it. It’s Pizzuto’s Italian CafĂ© and was a nice, cute, reasonably priced family run place. We’ll defiantly go back and it’s nice to know we have a spot to go for some comfort food.

Tonight we’ve been invited to a Grammy watching party at the Triple Door. I love the Triple Door and it will be my second time there this week! It’s a super swanky music venue and bar that I adore. Rob and I were able to snag some tickets for this free food free drink extravaganza. The only problem, what do you wear to one of these things?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you're going to have a treeful of posies before the week is out if the weather stays nice; hurry up, Spring, right?
Have fun at the party tonight!
Sally