Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy New Year!

Hoping that the new year is off to a great start for everyone. We're settling in after a very fast holiday season. It seems like just yesterday we had Thanksgiving. Yikes.

Site 59 offered us a very nice, quick and cheap last minute flight down to San Jose, instead of driving all the way to LA. We were still able to fit in a small road trip, but at least we flew more than half the distance. A beautiful drive and so nice to see the sun for a few days. Spending time in LA with Rob's brother and friends was a blast. This was our first time down there, but I am sure it won't be our last. I know, Michigan lost, but it was still well worth the trip. We spend some time in LA and Santa Monica and then out in Pasadena and it was great fun. Even though Michigan lost, it was still a worth while trip. Do you want to see Pictures?

I am one of those people who needs to be connected to my work and personal email at all times. Right before Christmas I splurged and bought a brand new T-Mobile Dash with Windows Mobile on it. It worked great and I was able to browse the web, get email and my calendar. It was the best thing ever… until I left it on the Alaska Airlines plane. Do I have to say it, I hate myself! No phone in sight, I hope to replace it as soon as my husband allows me to, since he knows I lose everything. Anyway, it’s a GREAT phone and I highly recommend it, if you are interested email me.

In other notes we got a storm last night. Rob was stuck in Renton for almost 4 hours. That still is not reason enough to make him drive to work though! We finally met at home around 11pm to discuss our day and the fact that people in Seattle freak out when any snow falls.

I’m also almost done with my lady Elenor from Scarf Style. I love the way its turning out and I hope to finish it this weekend to be able to wear. I can’t wait.

Rob and I have a very busy winter planned, so I hope to continue to post as much as I have been. Rob is taking classes 4 days a week and I am in a volleyball league, knitting and photography class as well as being busy at work. Hopefully that will just give us more to post about.

Thanks for everyone who sent gifts and cards this year. It’s the first year that the side of our refrigerator is filled with people who we consider our best friends and family. It means a lot to us, so thank you!

No comments: