Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ask me to see my Lady Eleanor

It's finally finished. The Lady Eleanor Entreloc Stole from Scarf Style. It took me about 2 months. Here are the details.

Pattern: Lady Eleanor from Scarf Style, by Pam Allen
Yarn: Patons SWS - Earth, 10.5 balls and Berroco Suede - 3715 Tonto 1 ball
Needles: US 8 Knit Picks Options, 32"
Started: Dec. 18, 2006
Completed: Jan. 18, 2007
Modifications: Doubled the suede with the SWS for the border and fringe. Blocked with a damp towel and steam ironed the top with a pillow case.
Notes: I'm wearing it today. I've got two work functions to go to tonight and I've already received tons of compliments!

Fringe Closeup

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Wow - it looks so amazing!!! you got it done so fast. i need to get mine done too. great job!!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love it. It looks just like you. You know how you can pick certain things out for people. That is definitely you!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Allison, you are amazing!!! Are you sure you weren't a knitter in your past life? Absolutely gorgeous. Sally

Kelly said...

Gorgeous! I've got this on my list of things to knit!

Hillary said...

Coming over from Scarf Style KAL -- gorgeous! The colors are just beautiful.

Ellen Alexandra said...

Beautiful! I keep seeing that yarn in the stores (SWS) and I love the way it looks. I am on a yarn diet though, lol.

Lora said...

LOVE IT!! I have 9 skeins of Noro Silk Garden sitting her waiting for me to start mine!! Yours is beautiful!!!! I found your blog via Scarf Style Blog where you posted. HI! I'm Lora. :)

Larry said...

wow, what a work of art...

Anonymous said...

sweet scarf Al great job :o) its very pretty

Kate said...

Beautiful! I just got my Patons and scarf style book recently, and I cannot wait to get it started! I'll be sneaking peeks back at yours for inspiration. :)