Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Rose Bowl Bound

We felt pretty ripped off that Florida was able to sneak into the BCS Championship Game and Michigan was out. That said, now they are in the Rose Bowl and will be playing USC. I was very impressed with USC when they played Notre Dame a few weeks back and I think it will be a good game.

Rob and I have never been to LA and always wanted to go. This will be a very quick trip and we’ve decided to drive from Seattle. Yes, I said Drive. I LOVE road trips! This will be 18 hours in the car in an undiscovered area for us. We’ll be staying with Rob’s family friends in Newport Beach. Rob’s brother will meet us there and it’ll be a really great time.

We’ll know on the 12th if we actually got tickets, since you need to enter a lottery, nothing is for sure. I’ll update then and will be sure to have pictures too.

This weekend was a lot of fun. Liz came over to have a knitting day while Adam and Rob left to go to the Museum of Flight for a while. Then we all went to dinner then bowling. It was a lot of fun!

If you’re wondering, today is my birthday. I’ll update later with a full report!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog because I get to read it with your charming UP'er accent. See ya oat there in a few days!