Saturday, December 16, 2006

We’re Safe in Seattle

If anyone is wondering, we are fine. We had a heck of a windstorm on Thursday night. I couldn’t believe that the winds by us were only 55 MPH. Can you imagine what it must be like to be in a hurricane? Yikes. I didn’t get any sleep because I thought all of windows would blow out. My lovely husband, who can sleep through anything didn’t seem to care as much as I did, since he was sound asleep.

We lost power on Thursday night and ended up just going to the gym to get ready on Friday morning. Here I thought I just donated to the gym, now I actually can use it to shower. When we got home from work the power was back on. Thank goodness, the cats were freezing!

Now we have no cable. Which is not the end of the world, except I had a lot of Internet related activities that I wanted to work on today. I am now at my favorite coffee shop using their Free internet, listening to John Mayer on my ipod and waiting for Rob to call. That’s a lot of Technology!

Keep your eyes open in the mail this week for our Christmas Card. Sorry we’re so late!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the christmas card was a real peach! where was the pumkin patch?