Monday, December 11, 2006

Thank you. Thank you!

I used to really enjoy my birthday. My parents spoiled me and led me to believe it was my day. I would say, it’s still like that to an extent (Rob does a great job of spoiling me). But as the years go on… I just feel older and I hate it.

So thanks to everyone who sent a card, email, gift or otherwise on my birthday. This year was not just a birthday but a birthweek. For my bday, we tried a new restaurant called Café Lago in Montlake. It was awesome and I highly recommend it. Get the Lasagna, you won't regret it!

Aside from that I’ve been trying to get a lot of knitting done for the holiday. I have 3 gifts that just need finishing touched before I move on to my new project – Lady Eleanor from Scarf Style. I will be using Paton’s SWS in Natural Earth paid for by a birthday gift from my mom (Thank you) - I'm behind schedule as Liz has already started hers.

I also was meaning to post about this for a while. While in Florida my Mother in law went crazy knitting things for me that she gave to me as birthday/christmas gifts. It was wonderful. She made me a really great sweater jacket, tank top, and felted bag. They're all awesome and I have already worn the sweater several times and recieved tons of compliments. Thank you again! I love them all.

No comments: